Prime lithium district & outstanding potential to make new, large scale lithium discoveries
- Three projects located in rapidly emerging lithium province of James Bay, Quebec, Canada.
- Fraser Lithium Project
- 150 km2 of exploration area with mapped pegmatites containing spodumene. The Fraser Lithium Project is located southwest of Winsome Resources’ Cancet Lithium Project, west of Patriot Battery Metal’s Corvette Lithium Project and northeast of Allkem’s James Bay Lithium Project.
- Mia North Lithium Project
- 82 km2 of exploration area located on a greenstone belt known to host pegmatites with the potential for spodumene containing lithium mineralisation. Mia North is located 30 km north of Q2 Metals Corp. Mia Lithium Project.
- Nemaska South Lithium Project
- 45 km2 of exploration area which hosts at least 5 mapped pegmatite outcrops and located adjacent to the Li-FT Power Lithium Project and 35km southwest of Nemaska Lithium (Whabouchi Project).